Careers – amusement rides
The AIA Great European Carnival offers a fantastic selection of amusement rides that are brought together from all over Europe. We will not settle for anything less than the very best when it comes to entertainment! People have a wide variety of choice when they visit our carnival and we work to make their experience on these rides the very best they can have. We are always looking for dynamic, young people to be a part of our Amusement Rides Team.
- To support the Main Ride Operator in the day to day running of the fun ride
- To provide customer service at a particular ride and to perform necessary support activities to ensure enjoyable guest experience
- Assist the token collection booth for a particular ride in its operation
- To assist the Main Ride Operator maintain a safe environment for the guests as well as your fellow employees
- Required to work under shift schedule
- You should be fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin speaking will be an added advantage for the role but is not necessary
- You should be outgoing, able to communicate effectively with the guests
- 1-3 years of experience in a supervisory role would be preferred
- You should be able to work on your feet for long hours
16th Dec 2016 to 12th Feb 2017
3-6 days a week including Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and holiday eves
Event Open Hours
11 am – 11 pm
Attractive Hourly Rate/s
Central Harbour Front
Exciting opportunity for the right candidates, possibility of promotion high for those who prove themselves on the job! Good performance will be recognized with a possibility of working with us on future projects.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.