Careers – Customer Service
The Customer Service Team is in charge of delivering guest happiness through planning for smooth flow of our guests from the carnival gates to the various areas, to manage the customer service centre at the venue to handle any guest enquiry and also promoting event programs through our designated hotlines.
Customer Service Assistant
- Your daily routine will vary depending on what the situation is; you could do anything from handling payments to taking part in customer promotions and events or customer refunds; customer related surveys; attending incoming calls from outside customers; assist with VIP’s or Media on site when required;
- Resolving any day to day issues brought up by the customer and reporting to Management
- Answering queries and offering information, positive interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues) either face-to-face or over the phone.
- You’ll be expected to keep up-to-date with all the latest promotions so you can explain it to customers who may be interested.
- Provide an entertaining and enjoyable experience for guest visiting the Park.
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work independently
- Willing to work on shifts in a competitive environment
- 2-3 years of work experience in customer service industry
Mid Dec 2017 – 25th Feb 2018
3-6 days a week including Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and holiday eves
Event Open Hours
11 am – 11 pm
Attractive Hourly Rate/s
Central Harbour Front
If you enjoy talking to people, interacting with people and are excited about being part of the Games team for the Carnival, then sign on. Fill out the attached Application Form at the end of the page.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.