Careers – site operations
The Site Operations Team prides itself on the phenomenal job it did previous year to bring the carnival to life. As they gear up for the carnival again this year, they have even more ambitious plans and interesting work projects to execute and maintain as part of the carnival.
- To monitor allotted zone on event site for deviances from standard operating conditions, hazards, irregularities
- To handle staff and customer issues on site for allotted area(s)
- To monitor allotted area on event site to ensure smooth guest flow, plan for and execute people flow systems for the zone
- To provide other support to the Site Operations Team and your Zone Leaders to ensure overall site safety and operational excellence
- Work in a team to meet weekly and monthly targets
- Required to work under shift schedule
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- 2 years of related working experience would be preferred
- You must be self-motivated and positive individual
- You should be able to work on your feet for long hours
Mid Dec 2017 – 25th Feb 2018
3-6 days a week including Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and holiday eves
Event Open Hours
11 am – 11 pm
Attractive Hourly Rate/s
Central Harbour Front
If you enjoy talking to people, interacting with people and are excited about being part of the Games team for the Carnival, then sign on. Fill out the attached Application Form at the end of the page.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.