CAREERS – Finance
- Responsible for assisting the Finance team with daily routine accounting work
- Maintaining the accounts receivable and payable ledgers and performing reconciliations as and when required
- Working with the Finance team to produce the month end management accounts in a timely manner
- Completing accounting and finance projects as may be requested on an ad-hoc basis
- Working closely with the Finance team during events to ensure management receive the appropriate financial information in a timely manner
- Enthusiastic individual with a “hands on” and “can do” attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure tasks are completed on time
- At least 3 years prior accounting experience required
- Prior experience working for a commercial company is preferred
- Prior experience of working with Xero accounting software is an advantage
- Immediate availability is essential
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.