Careers - Amusement Rides
The AIA Great European Carnival offers a fantastic selection of amusement rides that are brought together from all over Europe. We will not settle for anything less than the very best when it comes to entertainment! People have a wide variety of choice when they visit our carnival and we work to make their experience on these rides the very best they can have. We are always looking for dynamic, young people to be a part of our Amusement Rides Team.
Job Role: Ride Attendant
- To support the Main Ride Operator in the day to day running of the fun ride
- To provide customer service for a particular ride and to perform necessary support activities to ensure enjoyable guest experience
- Assist the token collection booth for a particular ride in its operation
- To assist the Main Ride Operator to maintain a safe environment for the guests as well as your fellow employees
- Required to work under shift schedule
- You should be fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin speaking will be an added advantage for the role but is not necessary
- You should be outgoing, able to communicate effectively with the guests
- 1-3 years of experience in a supervisory role would be preferred
- You should be able to work on your feet for long hours
Event Dates: Mid Dec 2018 – 12th Feb 2019
Work Dates: 4-6 days a week including Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and Holiday Eves
Event Open Hours: 11 am – 11 pm
Hourly Rate: Attractive Hourly Rates
Location: Central Harbourfront
If you enjoy talking to people, interacting with people and are excited about being part of the Amusement Rides team for the Carnival, then sign on. Fill out the attached Application Form at the end of the page.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks (from 10th November, 2019) may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.
To apply, please complete the online application form below or if you have any queries, mail us at email@example.com or call (852) 27994656