Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. Issue of tickets and admission to The AIA Carnival (The Carnival) are subject to our Rules and Regulations which are set out in the website at https://tgec.asia and at AIA Carnival Entrance.
2. Each ticket is valid for one person single entry during the operational hours from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
3. The Carnival will be closed to the public on Friday 10th January 2020. The park will be used for a private function and will not be opened to public.
4. Children under 3 years old or seniors aged 65 or above are permitted entry for free. Persons entitled to this offer may be requested by our staff to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility.
5. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
6. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and only valid on the printed date of the ticket.
7. The Carnival may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the park or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual rides for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason.
8. The following activities are strictly prohibited in The Carnival:
a) Consumption of food or drink purchased outside The Carnival;
b) Sale of goods or services except with prior consent;
c) Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent;
d) Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind;
e) Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign, and other unauthorized public gatherings;
f) Playing or operating remote-controlled flying devices;
g) Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Carnival or any associated facility.
9. Visitors to The Carnival may need to present personal identification documents to verify their identities as the authorized holder of the credit card used in the Website purchase.
10. No pets or animals are permitted in the Carnival, other than service animals with valid identification.
11. Visitors accept and agree that the Carnival may take and use your photographs or images for commercial purposes.
12. Visitors agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff with the purpose of ensuring safety and order, including but not limited to bag checks. For details, please visit the venue security page at https://tgec.asia/venue-security/
13. The Carnival reserves the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the park, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behaviour, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
14. Except where required by law, under no circumstances are we liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
15. In the event of disputes, the Carnival reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
16. In the event there are inconsistencies between the English and Chinese Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets can be purchased both online and at the door.
a) Purchase online and at the Gate HK$130 (includes 10 Tokens) for adults (12-65 Years).
b) Purchase online HK$85 and Purchase at the Gate HK$90 (includes 7 Tokens) for children aged (3-11 Years) and people with disabilities.
c) HK$40 (without Token) entry only.
d) Free admission for children aged under 3 or seniors aged 65 or above.
e) There are 2 types of tokens, Tokens and VIP Tokens. Tokens can be used throughout the Carnival, whereas VIP Tokens can only be used for Rides and Games.
f) The value of 1 Token is HK$10.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected upon the purchase or issue of Tickets may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law.
The purpose of this General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter GTC) is to define the general terms of the use of the e-Token Card (hereinafter card) issued by The Great European Carnival, (35-37, Hau Wo Street, Sai Wan, Hong Kong, hereinafter TGEC) at The AIA Carnival (hereinafter Carnival), organised and held by TGEC from 14 December 2019 to 16 February 2020, and the rights and obligations of the Carnival and the natural persons using the card (hereinafter visitor or card holder).
1. E-Token & Card Terms
1. By acceptance of the card the card holder agrees to the provisions of this GTC, and accepts to be bound by these GTC.
2. Card is an electronic token wallet issued by the Carnival. E-Tokens shall be used in exchange for skill games, amusement rides and attractions located at the Carnival only, as unilaterally stipulated by the Carnival under this GTC.
3. The card is based on RFID technology.
4. The card cannot be considered a bank card or a cash equivalent payment means.
5. The card cannot be used for admission.
6. The balance remaining on the card cannot be withdrawn.
7. The card contains no information about the card holders.
8. The card is valid from acceptance and can be recharged at token boxes located at the Carnival.
2. Card Request, Handling
1. The visitor can request a card personally upon arrival to the Carnival and at the token boxes located at the Carnival.
2. The cancellation or replacement of lost or damaged cards cannot be guaranteed.
3. As the name of the holder is not indicated on the card, the visitor is advised not to give the card to others, and to keep it in a safe place.
4. The Carnival takes no responsibility for damages caused by non-compliance with the abovementioned, loss or damage of the card or use by unauthorized persons.
3. Recharging Balance
1. Recharging of the card can be made only at Carnival designated locations.
2. Each card has a balance in e-Tokens. The minimum amount of recharging is 1 e-Token. The maximum balance of the card and the maximum amount of a single recharge is 150 e-Tokens. The card can be used in exchange for skill games, amusement rides and attractions located at the Carnival only, for any amount of e-Tokens if the balance of the card allows.
3. The balance of the card can be recharged at any operating time.
4. The balance can only be recharged in e-Tokens. Recharging disputes can only be made at the recharging point immediately following the recharge. After leaving the recharging point, recharging disputes are no longer valid.
4. Payment By Card
1. Payment is made with the help of designated Carnival staff only.
2. Each designated carnival staff member has a card reader with a display clearly visible to the card holder at the time of transaction.
3. Payment process:
a) Each designated member of Carnival staff has a card reader assigned to each skill game, amusement ride or attraction of the Carnival with the amount of e-Tokens required to exchange for that specific skill game, amusement ride or attraction;
b) The e-Token amount is shown on the display of the reader, and if the visitor accepts the indicated amount, he/she personally or with the help of Carnival staff puts the card to the reader and the exchange takes place;
c) The balance of the card is decreased by the amount of e-Tokens exchanged;
d) The display of the reader shows the new balance of e-Tokens;
4. Cancellation of the exchange is not possible.
5. Checking The Balance
1. The balance of the e-Token card is shown on the display of the card reader immediately after each exchange and a balance can be requested at the cashier box.
2. The Carnival’s record concerning the balance of the cards is final.
6. Replacement Of The Card
1. If the card of the visitor is lost the e-Tokens cannot be replaced.
2. If the card is damaged in a way it cannot be read by a card reader, it is possible to request a damaged e-Token card balance transfer to a new card. The damaged card is presented with its serial number clearly visible and cancelled after the charge of the new card is completed.
3. The Carnival reserves the right to refuse a card balance transfer.
4. A new card can be requested at the Customer Service counter.
7. Cancellation Of The Card
1. The balance of a lost or stolen card cannot be transferred; only a damaged card that’s balance can still be read can be transferred.
8. Withdrawal Of The Balance
1. The non-used balance on a card cannot be withdrawn.
2. The request to combine the balance of two or more cards may be requested at designated Carnival locations. Such a request will require Carnival management approval and take time.
The Great Circus of Europe Terms & Conditions
1. Entry to the AIA Carnival is also included with a Circus ticket purchase.
2. Children under 3 years are free of charge, but will not be provided with a seat and should sit on parent/guardians knee
3. Circus foyers opens 30 minutes prior to the performance
4. Duration of each performance is 1 hour approximately (no interval)
5. Please contact Zicket.co for group booking or any other enquiry.
6. The Circus tent is located inside the carnival, please display your circus ticket at the carnival gate to get access
7. Seats are not numbered, it is free seating in the section paid for.
8. Refunds: Once booked all tickets are non-transferable or refundable, unless the performance is cancelled, when face value can be obtained.
9. The Great Circus of Europe reserves the right to alter admission prices without notice.
10. Flash photography is prohibited in the show.
11. Unless otherwise permitted by the Great Circus of Europe, drone flying for any use is strictly prohibited in the Premise.
12. From time to time the Great Circus of Europe or other authorized parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring within the Premise which may feature visitors. The Great Circus of Europe reserves the right to use these materials in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format.
13. The information on this website is meant for reference only. While the Great Circus of Europe endeavours to keep the information published on this website up to date, the Carnival is not liable for any inaccuracies. Visitors are encouraged to refer to the AIA carnival official Facebook page @AIACarnival for latest updates.
AIA Carnival & Great Circus of Europe Unexpected Closure & Ticket Refund Policy
The AIA Carnival recognises that our customers may have concerns regarding the Carnival’s opening and unexpected closures. We would like to assure all our guests that in the event of an unscheduled, or early closure, all our guests on that day will be offered to visit us again on another day.
1. In the event the AIA Carnival and Great Circus of Europe opening date is delayed beyond 12th December, any affected tickets can be used from the new opening date, which will be announced via the official Facebook page & website.
2. In the event the event is cancelled, the organisers will refund all paid tickets. This excludes Charity Tickets, Complimentary Tickets, Promotional Tickets and other unpaid tickets.
3. In the event that the Carnival or Circus has to close early on a particular day, closure announcements will be made on site and online via the official Facebook page & website. Arrangements will be made onsite for affected visitors to return on another day. Any ticketing adjustment or refund inquiries need to be made within 48 hours of ticket validity.
4. All RFID Cards issued from 12 December 2019 will be valid throughout the duration of the Carnival from 12 December 2019 till 16 February 2020.
5. Any further queries can be directed to our Customer Care Team email@example.com or +852 2524 6433.