Terms & Conditions
The AIA Great European Carnival Terms and Conditions
- Issue of tickets and admission to The AIA Great European Carnival (Carnival) are subject to our Rules and Regulations which are set out in the website at https://tgec.asia and at Entrance.
- Each ticket is valid for one person single entry during the operational hours from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- The Carnival will be closed to the public on Friday 11th January 2019. The park will be used for a private function and will not be opened to the public.
- Children under 3 years old and Seniors aged 65 or above are permitted entry for free. Visitors with disabilities and children aged 3 – 11 years are entitled to concessions. Visitors may be requested by our staff to produce a valid ID card, Disability card or Senior Citizen card for verification of eligibility.
- Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
- Ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and only valid on the printed date of the ticket.
- Carnival may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the park or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual rides for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason.
- The following activities are strictly prohibited in the Carnival:
1. Consumption of food or drink purchased outside the Carnival;
2.Sale of goods or services except with prior consent;
3.Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent;
4.Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind;
5.Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign, and other unauthorized public gatherings;
6.Playing or operating remote-controlled flying devices;
7.Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Carnival or any associated facility.
- Visitors to the Carnival need to present personal identification documents to verify their identities as the authorized holder of the credit card used in the Website purchase.
- No pets or animals are permitted in the Carnival, other than service animals with valid identification.
- Visitors accept and agree that the Carnival may take and use your photographs or images for commercial purposes.
- Visitors agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff with the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
- The Carnival reserves the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the park, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behaviour, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Except where required by law, under no circumstances are we liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- In the event of disputes, the Carnival reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
- The information on this website is meant for reference only. While the AIA Carnival endevours to keep the information published on this website up to date, the Carnival is not liable for any inaccuracies. Visitors are encouraged to refer to the AIA carnival official Facebook page @AIACarnival for latest updates.
- In the event there are inconsistencies between the English and Chinese Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
The Great Circus of Europe Terms & Conditions
- Entry to the AIA Great European Carnival is also included with a Circus ticket purchase.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge, but will not be provided with a seat and should sit on parent/guardians knee
- Circus foyers opens 30 minutes prior to the performance
- Duration of each performance is 1 hour approximately (no interval)
- Please contact Zicket.co for group booking or any other enquiry.
- The Circus tent is located inside the carnival, please display your circus ticket at the carnival gate to get access
- Seats are not numbered, it is free seating in the section paid for.
- Refunds: Once booked all tickets are non-transferable or refundable, unless the performance is cancelled, when face value can be obtained.
- The Great Circus of Europe reserves the right to alter admission prices without notice.
- Flash photography is prohibited in the show.
- Unless otherwise permitted by the Great Circus of Europe, drone flying for any use is strictly prohibited in the Premise.
- From time to time the Great Circus of Europe or other authorized parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring within the Premise which may feature visitors. The Great Circus of Europe reserves the right to use these materials in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format.
- The information on this website is meant for reference only. While the Great Circus of Europe endevours to keep the information published on this website up to date, the Carnival is not liable for any inaccuracies. Visitors are encouraged to refer to the AIA carnival official Facebook page @AIACarnival for latest updates.